April 7th, 2017
I recently had a great conversation with Dr. Ellie Heintz, a doctor and acupuncturist who also runs a podcast called “The Daily Cup” (I love that title — her goal is to help other entrepreneurs in the health and wellness field to simplify their businesses – and she definitely aims, through her podcast, to “fill you up”!) We had a jam-packed conversation that just aired on her podcast TODAY.
I wanted to share it here in case you wanted an information-packed walk-through – where I break down business protection into a FIVE-BUCKET FRAMEWORK that will help you to understand what strategies are available to you to protect your business (and personal assets) from liability.
Join us in Episode 21 of The Daily Cup here on iTunes for a great conversation, where we cover:
– the first step for separating business liability from personal assets;
– why solo entrepreneurs and small businesses drastically underestimate their business risks;
– how to protect your online content;
– how to SAFELY grow your database using lead magnets, or sign-up forms on your website;
– what percentage of ALL businesses experience data breaches on an annual basis;
– one of the most ESSENTIAL buckets/strategies to cover core functions of your business;
– why litigation is a business KILLER;
– the real risks in the legal landscape facing small businesses in the US;
– why some of the biggest opportunities in business come from your most upset clients;
– and more!
Fore more information related to this post, visit the following articles…..
DISCLAIMER: THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN THIS POST MAY CONTAIN LEGAL INFORMATION, BUT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE LEGAL ADVICE. NO RELATIONSHIP, INCLUDING ATTORNEY-CLIENT RELATIONSHIP, HAS BEEN FORMED AS A RESULT OF THIS POST. YOU ARE ADVISED TO SEEK THE ADVICE OF AN ATTORNEY LICENSED IN YOUR STATE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.